AKRSP, job opportunity
Work and Enterprise Officer- Regional Programme office, Chitral
Announcement for the Positions
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme is a private, non-profit company established by the Aga Khan Foundation in 1982 to help improve the quality of life of the villagers of Gilgit-Baltistan and Chitral.
The Aga Khan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP) is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the following position: Work and Enterprise Officer- Regional Programme office, Chitral
– Education: MBA / Master’s Degree in Economics
– Required Experience: Candidate must have at least one year of work experience in Economic/Market Development or related activities, preferably both in development and the private sector.
– Knowledge of Entrepreneurship, Value Chain, Business analysis/assessments, Market Development, Youth Development, and Women’s Development.
– Proactive and assertive, Good interpersonal & Communication skills, Excellent PR with market players, Writing & analytical skills, and IT & ICT knowledge
– Women candidates from the lower Chitral district will be preferred.
– CVs may be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThe last date to submit CVs is 17 May 2023. Submissions must be on time to be accepted.
AKRSP offers a competitive remuneration package and a conducive working environment. We are equal-opportunity employers. Our recruitment and selection policy and procedures reflect our commitment to safeguarding children and adults in accordance with the safeguarding policy.